Browse feed

Sort by:     Display #  

Results 1 - 1 of 21
Name SKU Price Thumbnail Image Description Update
50 Box set (Double Layer) M39 Yen 24,000 50 boxes. (Double layer - international shipping boxes) 55cm x 40cm x 27cm. Volume =3 cubic meters.

Bubble wrap - 60cm roll N-PK61 Yen 4,900 60cm width by 42 meters bubble wrap roll.

Bubble wrap (Godzilla) Extra, Extra B-1370 Yen 23,000 Extra large bubble wrap 120cm x 35meter roll. Suitable for packing very fragile items. Price is for 2 rolls (minimum order)

Bubble Wrap (Normal) 1200cm roll N-PK60 Yen 7,300 1200 cm width X 42meter roll

Corrugated Cardboard Roll PK50 Yen 7,900 120cm x 42 meter roll. Ideal for wrapping furniture, and heavy objects which do not fit into regular boxes. SECURE WITH PP BANDS

Household Value Pack TBA222 Yen 15,800 Estimated 1.52m3 Volume. 10 small Boxes(Double layer international shipping boxes 44cm x 29cm x 32cm), (Double layer international shipping boxes 51cm x 30cm x 36cm), 3 Cloth Tape Rolls.

Medium Boxes. (Double Layer) Set of 10 CWS014 Yen 8,100 Medium Boxes (Double Layer - international shipping Boxes). Set of 10.

Mira Mat Roll 1200cm x 50 meters E-1066 Yen 9,900 Suitable for first layer when packing glasses,mirrors, plates and furniture. 1200 cm x 50 meter roll.

Mira Mat Roll ~1000 cm x 50 meters E-1065 Yen 7,500 Suitable for first layer when packing glasses,mirrors, plates and furniture. 1000 cm x 50 meter roll.

Mira Mat Roll ~1000cm x 300 meters E-1057 Yen 22,000 Suitable for first layer when packing glasses,mirrors, plates and furniture. 1000 cm x 300 meter roll.

Mira Mat Squares tba Yen 6,100 40cm x 40cm squares. (200 to a set) for wrapping crystal & fragile items.

Packing Ballast N-PK32 Yen 6,700 Packing ballast - 0.4m3 (200 small bags)

Packing Ballast - Bag E-1009 Yen 9,100 Bag 135cm x 60cm of ballast. Suitable for filling space/protective packaging for fragile items.

PP Band & Ties Van-1 Yen 3,100 1.5cm X 30 meter band plus 20 banding ties. Secure packing of irregular items. (Approx 100 yen a meter)

Small Boxes. (Double Layer) Set of 10 SKS Yen 6,900 Small Boxes (Double Layer international shipping boxes) Set of 10

Stretch Film 30cm roll SF30 Yen 3,500 Stretch Film roll (0.18mm thickness x 30cm width x 500 meters

Stretch Film 50cm roll SR5 Yen 3,500 Stretch Film roll (0.18mm thickness x 50cm width x 300 meters

Tape - Craft Gum Tape (5 Rolls) PK24 Yen 1,100 Craft Gum Tape

Tape - OPP (4 rolls) PK26 Yen 1,000 Transparent OPP tape. 50 mm x 50m. (4 rolls).

Tape - OPP with Cutter (3 rolls) PK28 Yen 1,100  

Tape - Reinforced Cloth (5 rolls) PK23 Yen 1,800 Nuno Tape - very strong. 50mm X 25m. (5 rolls).

Display #  
Results 1 - 1 of 21



Your Shopping Cart

Your Cart is currently empty.

>Customs FAQ

What is AMS, ISF ? and what does it mean ?

AMS = Advanced Manifest System (Shipping carriers must report their cargo to… Read More...

Can I clear Customs at my destination by myself?

Depending on country, and if sending a consolidated (CFS Container Freight… Read More...

Customs Duties & Excises - what are these ?

Most countries allow personal effects to be imported "duty free" but there are… Read More...

Quarantine Inspection - what is this ?

Some countries have strict quarantine regulations and will inspect items to… Read More...

What Problems Will I face at Customs ?

Each country's customs regulations are different however provided prohibited… Read More...

What happens if the packing list doesn't match ?

If the number of items on the packing list is different to the number of items… Read More...

What is the difference between "Commercial" and "Personal Effects" customs clearances ?

Exports (from Japan) Personal effects and household goods clearances: Duty and… Read More...

What is a Power of Attorney ? Is it needed ?

A power of attorney ("Ininjyo" in Japanese) gives a 3rd party the authority to… Read More...

What is a customs inspection ?

Customs have the right by law to inspect any shipment. This ranges from a… Read More...
>Payments FAQ

Can I pay by credit card ?

Yes, using paypal, invoices can be paid using most major credit cards. A 4.2 %… Read More...

How and when do I pay my invoice ?

Bank transfer to Moving Japan's bank account is the normal payment method.… Read More...
>Trucking FAQ

Can I give my packing list to the driver?

No, the driver goes directly to the warehouse so do not give packing list or… Read More...

Can I deliver my own shipment to your warehouse or should I use your service?

You may personally deliver your cargo to our warehouse or send it by courier… Read More...

What time is an AM pickup ?/Dropoff ?

Depending on location AM pickups & dropoffs are normally 10:30 AM ~ 15:00,… Read More...

Who loads the truck at my house?

Prices provided by Moving Japan include the truck and one driver. You are… Read More...

What type of trucks does MovingJapan.com have?

Moving Japan employs anything from a 1/4 truck up to a full size truck. All… Read More...
>Storage FAQ

If I make a mistake with my packing - can I go into the bonded warehouse to fix ?

Unfortunately No. Bonded warehouses are storage facilities and by law are… Read More...

What type of storage facilities does Moving Japan have?

All storage is dry and covered. Our warehouses are intended for short term… Read More...

Will the warehouse accept goods that are inadequately packed ?

Fortunately no. They will also not accept packages without a shipping mark, or… Read More...

Your Holiday & Temporary Storage

Many customers wish to travel for a few weeks, or even months, prior to… Read More...
>Packing FAQ

How do I pack my bike ?

We suggest getting a bicycle box from a cycle shop.. (Or make a new box with… Read More...

Do I have to use Moving Japan's packing service to be insured?

No, you may pack for yourself and we encourage you to do so.   Read More...

Triwall casing for Antiques, Artwork, Glassware, Valuable items ?

Triwall Commercial Cases ~ Strong, robust, safe Come in various Sizes   For… Read More...

I have a bicycle, TV etc. How do I pack irregular sized items?

We suggest trying to contact the manufacturer for the original box it came in.… Read More...

How much is MovingJapan.com`s Packing Service?

Packing service is priced with the following criteria in mind: Number of… Read More...

Can we pack items inside chest of drawers, cabinets etc or must they be empty?

There are advantages and disadvantages of packing inside furniture items… Read More...

May I use second-hand (used) boxes for packing?

Yes, however, fruit and vegetable boxes are prohibited . (Do "not" use boxes… Read More...

Can I use boxes with hand holes ?

No, boxes cannot arrive at warehouse with holes, rips or tears. Even if it has… Read More...

Should number of packed items match the Packing List inventory total number of items ?

Yes, Packing list total, and actual number of packed items must match. If they… Read More...

Does MovingJapan.com sell packing supplies?

Yes, we offer packing supplies as a service, however, you may also purchase the… Read More...

Where can I get packing materials?

Tokyu Hands carries a large assortment of packing materials from cardboard… Read More...

Can I use wooden tea boxes to ship in ? Plastic cases ?

No, there are severe quarantine restrictions on international shipping using… Read More...

Does MovingJapan use hanger boxes for clothes packing?

    Many companies use hanger boxes and they are quite popular. MovingJapan… Read More...

How important is it that the shipping marks on the boxes match the Packing List ?

Very important. In the event the shipment is inspected and contents do not… Read More...

Why should I use double ply international shipping boxes ?

Import terminal reports, "4 cartons were broken and 30 cartons dented-seems… Read More...

What is the biggest item I can send ? Is there a weight limit ?

Size limits: For sea shipments, anything that can fit inside a standard 20 feet… Read More...

What is a crate ? case ? lift van ? pallet ?

Crate Wooden Cases or Liftvans Pallet with clear film wrapping A liftvan (Or… Read More...

Can I send my suit case(s) ?

Yes, provided that: 1. There is a shipping mark. (It is possible to tape a… Read More...

Should I pack my drivers licence, Passport in packing boxes ?

Not a good idea. Very difficult to clear customs in Japan without a passport.… Read More...

Can Moving Japan move my Piano ?

  Yes, utilizing professional Piano specialists, MovingJapan safely moves…

What is the difference in packing for Air Shipments and Sea Shipments ?

Air shipments are rougher than sea shipments. Therefore stronger packing… Read More...
>Insurance FAQ

What does Insurance cover ?

Marine insurance covers damage and loss in transit from Port warehouse to final… Read More...

How do I make a claim ?

If damage has occurred, take digital photo's and immediately contact the claim… Read More...

Do I have to have insurance ?

Yes, we cannot ship without insurance. As well as protecting you in the event… Read More...

Can I just insure the things I want and leave the other items with no value?

You cannot partially insure your shipment. Shippers often put a nominal value… Read More...
>General FAQ

How big is a cubic meter ? Small moves

1m3 is about 23 small boxes Small Size: 46cm x 33cm x 29cm (0.044m3 per box)… Read More...

Who can use MovingJapan.com's moving service?

To use Moving Japan's moving service you must either plan to leave Japan or… Read More...

Does MovingJapan.com provide an air cargo service?

Yes, we do. When requesting a rate please advise: Japan address, destination… Read More...

How big is a container ? Big moves

  20’ Standard Dry Container - Household goods load capacity approx 28m3… Read More...

Can I ship my friend's personal effects?

As long as he/she has left Japan in the last 3 months, he/she may still ship… Read More...

Can MovingJapan.com ship motor cycles, cars?

Yes! When requesting a rate advise model, year, location in Japan, destination… Read More...

Can I send alcohol? noodles? dry food? tea?

No, all food & beverage products are strictly prohibited and cannot be… Read More...
>Vehicle FAQ

How do I get a estimate?

Email or fax a copy of the vehicle`s shakensho (Car registration document) ,… Read More...

How many cars can I send in a container ?

For commercial shipments it is possible to load 3, 4 sometimes 5 cars into a 40… Read More...

Do you ship motorcycles ?

Yes, we ship a lot of motor cycles. They must be adequately prepared for… Read More...

I have a car as well as personal effects. What do you suggest ?

Normally customers ship cars by specialised car carrier (Roll on Roll Off) and… Read More...

Can I pack items in the car ?

Roll On Roll Off Service: No, shipping companies prohibit items to be packed… Read More...
>Freight FAQ

Can I send Lithium Batteries ?

Lithium batteries may be considered hazardous. Unless there is a MSDS (… Read More...

How does MovingJapan.com determine the size of my shipment? Can I tell you the size?

First of all, the shipment size is determined by shipping company warehouse… Read More...

How much is a typical move to

We offer rates online. We suggest you (1) Request an E-Brochure (prices… Read More...

How does Air Freight differ to sea freight ?

Air freight uses a volumetric weight calculation In accordance with IATA… Read More...


Read questions and answers for many of the services that MovingJapan.com offers. 

To the F.A.Q...

Online Shop

Buy moving kits, boxes and supplies ONLINE now!

Shop Online...

Vancombe Inc

MovingJapan.com is a division of Vancombe Inc

vancombe2      IAM_Blue-small